• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wonderin how people make their dough.

SpartyKrunk

Im better than you
I was wonderin what everybody's profession is.

I'll start off.
I'm a cook at CHili Gordos in Richardson. Pays pretty good and I love food. haha. I plan on starting full time culinary school in December. Become an Executive Chef in about 3 years. :cheers:

I work at Sams Club's tire and battery thing in Irving, off of i635. Pays nicely. Just deal with stupid people all day.

ARMY and right now I'm lifeguarding.

R&D lab. tech (wrench monkey) but hey they pay me to blow stuff up...
I love desturctive testing and high voltage

lol sounds fun! :flame:

I manage real estate. I have about 75 units, about half are mine, and the other half I manage belong to owners and investors who pay me for my management services.

I am the assistant manager at O'reilly Auto Parts by 1960 and 45 in Houston,Tx. Talk about dealing with some ahhh yaaaaa very intelligent:wow::wow::dunce::dunce::wow::wow: people. my favorite that happened to me

me:what year is your car
him: i dont know its the one out there (points to parking lot)
me: which one (had about 6 cars out there)
him: that one (just pionts in the direction of parking lot)

I asked him a few more questions of which he still couldn't answer......it went on for a few minutes then

me: dude are you serious, through me a bone here, go find out what you drive and what you need then come back and see us

And of course this was all happening during our busy time with there was just 2 of us in the store. needless to say he hasn't come back yet. I mean come on, how do you not know what you JUST drove here in, and what you were there for hellooooo.

Back