• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet/GEARS....Party?? dates changed...

well its bout that time and as ussual people are backing out...whats new, thats life....looking forward to seeing those that do come, we will have fun.....

I am sorry I had to back out, I spent 14 days straight in Corpus... This was my first weekend back and I have to go back next week. I mean the pay is picking up but I am not sure it is worth it. lol

Had a great time, many things happened, and we managed to still get some productive things done. It was nice having the BOD together (and Flores) looking forward to having some nice wheeling with you guys! :rof:

D30012.jpg

D30011.jpg

D30027.jpg

and then it got later....

Flores :explosion
D30016.jpg

D30017.jpg

First he lit Jay on fire
D30010.jpg

then the shop
D30022.jpg

then Rich's D30
D30014.jpg

Then Flores got in touch with his artistic side
D30023.jpg

I stood a little too close.
D30025.jpg

u forgot to add that he lit my ass on fire while i was peeing....then flores bout had a heartattack roflhao.......goodtimes

here are pics flores took,
all of us....
100_0613.jpg

scavaging parts
100_0610.jpg

Ummm whats this do??
100_0617.jpg

wtf did it go??
100_0616.jpg

u need this jay??
100_0615.jpg

welding new trackbar mount/ E pressing bearings
100_0619.jpg

and the mess goes on....
100_0607.jpg

Just like any RRC get together

Yah and you took all the good beer back with you........bastard
oh and you lefts your nuts......

Don't forget I said it first, "We are gonna get this beer drunk"

Joking aside......Thank you for coming down and setting up all our gears and the extra crap too. I should have the brakes and axle bearings and seals on and in tomorrow. Maybe if I will get the axle under the Jeep and weld on the shock mounts to.

Yah and you took all the good beer back with you........bastard
oh and you lefts your nuts......

Don't forget I said it first, "We are gonna get this beer drunk"

Joking aside......Thank you for coming down and setting up all our gears and the extra crap too. I should have the brakes and axle bearings and seals on and in tomorrow. Maybe if I will get the axle under the Jeep and weld on the shock mounts to.

Very. Nice......note that flammable brake and carb spray should be kept away from me after a few gallons of beer

Back