• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Worked on an 88 xj today with all of 40k miles on it. Paint was pretty rough but super clean body and inside was prestine. Still had amc plug wires on it. Apparently it sat at a condo in telluride that only got used when people were there and the guy picked it up for dirt cheap. It was pretty cool.

Worked on an 88 xj today with all of 40k miles on it. Paint was pretty rough but super clean body and inside was prestine. Still had amc plug wires on it. Apparently it sat at a condo in telluride that only got used when people were there and the guy picked it up for dirt cheap. It was pretty cool.
Hell yeah. Was it a waggy?

Finally got a Saturday off, scrap steel is up to $120 per ton.

A set of 40's in my garage means only one thing: little Dirty was in town. :)

I didn't know the Patagonia s were made that big... I'm running lowly 35s, interested to see how you like em on the "bigger" obstacles

I need some shit to start going the fuk on here. It’s goddamn dead. There hasn’t been one thing that has happened in the Colorado chapter in probably over a year. I’m calling the leadership out.

Fix it

Last edited:
I need some shit to start going the fuk on here. It’s goddamn dead. There hasn’t been one thing that has happened in the Colorado chapter in probably over a year. I’m calling the leadership out.

Fix it
Hiya Skip!

What do you want to do this year?

Time to go make that money, I should be home in 12 hours or less.

As a follow up to the rant thread, this is the jobsite I am working:

Got to get a pellet gun . I have never wanted to shoot critters before but these mother f-ing chipmunks keep shitting all over my Jeep and trailer they even shit everywhere inside the big jeep . I blew it off with the air hose and when I was down there the Little bastards were shitting on it from the trees like they were trying to chase me away their sqauking and squeaking noises while doing this is also annoying ... LoL ... I just want to grab them and drop kick them into the burn barrel . I might try the spray stuff to repel them if that don't work they're dead because I'm not fond of rodent shit .

Tried to reply to you PM but mailbox is full. Let me what works.

I have been told about using "Mothballs" for enclosed spaces. Same guy told me "If you catch that rodent, take it far, far, away before releasing it."

Past that, my farm boy Daddy, would kill one of the offending critters and leave its carcass for the rest to realize this is not a "safe place."

Back