• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Devil's Den - San Antonio,Tx ???

got any more info on it, always looking for new places to ride

Josh, what's up dude? It's Curt w/the red XJ. Dude, I'm locked in the rear now, and should have the powertrax for the front soon. What a difference just the rear made though. When we wheelin' again man?

Peace,
Curt

sweet man. this weekend I'm at the in-laws telling them that the wife and I are going to have a baby :rattle:

maybe next weekend --- are you free during the week at all?

Congrats!!!! You met my two monsters, but they love the wheelin' so it's all good ;-). Will be bizy the next, as we're closing on our house next Fri. and then will be movin' on the weekend (wanna help? haha) So, as far as weekends are concerned the 28th/29th is the soonest. But, I could probably do an evening before that.

Rollover, you plannin' on goin' out there this weekend? I'll probably be out tonight or tom. sometime. Lemme know

Curt

I'll be at the Den tomorrow (Monday) from about 5:30 to about 7:30. If anyone else would like to join in take the large entrance across from the guard rail... I'll be in the red two door with no front bumper (a story for over beer)! I'll stay around the entrance until about 6:00 but then I'm headed down the stream bed.

-r0

Next Sunday (5/22/05) there should be a few guys going down from the new Austin Jeep Exclusive club - Willy has 98 XJ on 35's and will be running with a few TJs. If you are down there then and see them, give 'em a shout out.

Roll-over said:
I'll be at the Den tomorrow (Monday) from about 5:30 to about 7:30. If anyone else would like to join in take the large entrance across from the guard rail... I'll be in the red two door with no front bumper (a story for over beer)! I'll stay around the entrance until about 6:00 but then I'm headed down the stream bed.

-r0

Definate Maybe. Probably, hmmm, should be there.

When's our next run guys?

BTW, Josh, check out this site, you can get your tailights housings like we discussed pretty cheap through them for you year model. They look nice too and come with the lights harnesses and all.

http://www.formattfab.com/

I've got some front suspension work to do this weekend... passenger side lca is mounted about 2.5" forward of the DS lca. (wtf???) Plus I want to even the lift front to back. I may lose one of the s10 leafs on each side, maybe 2 leafs and add shackles. That should give me a bit more flex and softer ride. I may fab up some front discos while I'm at it. Hopefully middle of next week I'll be able to head out again. Though I should wait to build the tire budget up first.

Roll-over said:
I've got some front suspension work to do this weekend... passenger side lca is mounted about 2.5" forward of the DS lca. (wtf???) Plus I want to even the lift front to back. I may lose one of the s10 leafs on each side, maybe 2 leafs and add shackles. That should give me a bit more flex and softer ride. I may fab up some front discos while I'm at it. Hopefully middle of next week I'll be able to head out again. Though I should wait to build the tire budget up first.

Mid next week is cool. and yes you should build up you tire fund, but, see ya next week?

Curt

Back