• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long time, no post!

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
Some of the old timers will remember who I am.
We are on a road trip in our RV. Currently in Illinois for the night. Tomorrow, Fort Wayne for a night as we make our way to Vermont, then to Florida, before heading home to Albuquerque.

Any good tips on an RV park in Fort Wayne would be appreciated. You are welcome to follow us on our travels at https://www.facebook.com/TheTravelingBakers

You need to get ahold of macgyvr, he would know.

Nice to see you popping back up, Glenn. Looks like the RV lifestyle is agreeing with you.

Don't be a stranger here - drop on by any time and make us jealous with pictures.

Rob

Glenn's not the cornerstone around here anymore? Is it really that bad. :laugh3:

Don't tell me it's another ghost event.

Nice to type at you too. Finally in a place that has decent wifi.

:kissyou: to you too, from Charleston, SC.

Glenn!!!!! Nice to type at you. Still no :flipoff: smiley.

I was just beginning to forget who you were.. damn it Glenn! Now I have to start all over again! :D

Good to hear you're still alive and kicking you UOB.

Starting over can be good.

I was just beginning to forget who you were.. damn it Glenn! Now I have to start all over again! :D

Good to hear you're still alive and kicking you UOB.

Back