• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So long So-Cal, hello SEC

Nice! You are off to a great start to end up with a bitchin' shop :thumbup:

What's behind the man door in the far corner? You have plumbing out there for a sink?

I'm turning green.

Tornado proof?

What's behind the man door in the far corner? You have plumbing out there for a sink?

The well pump resides in that closet, as does the electrical sub-panel. The contractor had to partially dismantle the closet it in order to affix the exterior siding, and I directed him to just leave it as is while I decide what to do with it. I’ve learned since telling him that that the the well pump has to be kept insulated when temperatures drop below freezing. Duh. So I’ll have to rebuild it in some form or fashion eventually.

Yes, I have a drain for a sink, and running cold water from the pump will not be any trouble at all. I’m not sure what would be involved in running hot water out there, and as a practical matter it may not be worth the time and expense. That’s around item 1352 on my list of things to get to some day if I live long enough.

Back