• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale thread?

mudfreakin73

NAXJA Forum User
Are you going to be setting up a For Sale / Wanted thread like the other chapters? Sure would be nice to know locals who have XJ parts for sale. Hell, I know I have a few to sell myself.

That is good question IF a chapter forms.

BTW

Join up and you can help the formation of the new chapter and actually work to make things like this happen.

Rev

yep, like rev stated.....that is a decision the chapter needs to make and then ask the NAXJA BOD to get it setup for them.

but they must be a chapter first....right now this forum is only here to help that process. If a chapter is not formed, this forum will go away (though, it looks like they are up to a good start at getting the chapter formed)

Good Question! I think you need to join up to help the process. Those kind of Forums would be great for us! Too Soon...

-Scott

goodburbon said:
If we succeed, yes we will have subforums just as the other chapters do.

"IF?, There is no if, only do, or do not"

I vote for DO!!!:D

Seems you all have been quite busy the last few days!!!! I'm Just starting to catch on reading on the new threads here.

Back