• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help repeal this law.

For the record, online petitions are worth the paper they are printed on. You're better off joining an actual organization (BRRA, etc.) and making them aware of the issue so that you have organized support. Politicians do NOT pay attention to online petitions. They barely care about paper ones...

Are or aren't worth the paper they are printed on? OR since it is an internet petiton and not printed on paper at all it is worth $0, which is what you are saying they are worth.

This an issue we can work on as a club as we build alliances with our neighboring clubs.

goodburbon said:
OR since it is an internet petiton and not printed on paper at all it is worth $0, which is what you are saying they are worth.

*Ding Ding Ding* Give the man a cigar! ;) I guess I went too subtle with my humor. :)

Good luck with that one. The yahoos really fixed that for us. When I would wheel the Slab I don't know how many idiots I'd see screwing things up; dumping garbage, spilling oil in the river bed, driving through private property to name a few. To tell the truth, I really don't think hundreds of 4x4's running up and down a river channel day and day out is a good idea. What we need are more private areas like Barnwell Mountain and Ketemcy Rocks.

Back