• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Come on already

Jay VT

NAXJA Forum User
We are beating ourselves to death on this name thing. Lets get to the more important issue of getting the bylaws hashed out and finding some leadership. I would love too but I was not a member until I found a chapter being formed.

Lets name the !@#& thing Texas Louisiana Oklahoma Arkansas and get it over with. TXXJA sounds great to me, but there is a lot of rivalry between all of these states and it doesn't fit the ENTIRE membership, it may even keep some from joining!

LETS MOVE ON TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF!!!!!

For those who have been a member over one year:wantyou: volenteer already.

It's entirely possible to have 2 conversations at the same time on a forum. In fact, if you read the posts carefully, you'll see that we're discussing the bylaws here while ALSO discussing the name here. Neither is taking more time from the other, it's just that most of the membership seems to be more interested in taking an active role in the naming of the chapter than the bylaws that will support it. More power to them, but its not nice to scream at the folks who ARE working on the bylaws when you yourself don't seem to be contributing.

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but your post was exactly filled with loving sentiments. Sit back, relax, and the chapter will come along.

Back