• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Holiday Party Saturday Dec 8th, 2018

How Many Attending? How many Attending AND Eating?

• 1 Adult, Not Eating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Adults, Not Eating

• 3 Adults, Not Eating

• 1 Child (under 12), Not Eating

• 2 Children (under 12), Eating

• 3 Children (under 12), Not Eating

• 3 Children (under 12), Eating

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
JohnX has graciously agreed to host this year's shenanigans :party:.

I think we're going with Italian & misc food this year, a couple kinds of pasta, a green salad, bread, maybe some wings, some sort of dessert-y thing. Water, probably some soda. Monetary contributions greatly appreciated, but the Chapter hosts this, to some extent.

BRING YOUR OWN ADULT BEVERAGES, and your own chair.

Feel free to bring stuff to share for us to snack or mack out on.

9 4 7 7 Lomita Dr, Alta Loma aka Rancho Cucamonga, just south of the 210 and west of the 15.

Let's say 11am until John and Kim kick us out (so, 11:15? LOL).

I am doing this as a poll, with multiple choices available... please let me know approximately how many adults/kids will attend, and whether they will eat.

PM me if the poll is too much, or if your plans change, please!

A couple of Varmints and I might crash this.

If timing works out right we might be able to drop in mid-afternoon.

I have way too many wild cards in play right now to be certain of anything that far out.

No dice this year, but hopefully, one of these years, the starts will align, and I can make it.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

No dice this year, but hopefully, one of these years, the starts will align, and I can make it.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

The starts will align? What about the ends? :looney:

Josh, that's no excuse... zip home for the party!

Hell I'll come down, yall are close by.

Haha, all are welcome, Dusty! And Blurple, sounds good, look forward to meeting you!

I'll be bringing the kids and maybe some food for them since they can be picky eaters.

Ronan remembers Sarge and wants to see him.

I'll be bringing the kids and maybe some food for them since they can be picky eaters.

Ronan remembers Sarge and wants to see him.

Sarge will be excited to see everyone I'm sure. The new girl Harley will be happy to play fetch all day too.

Is Harley the dog you rescued the day of the Willys Jeep Days?

Nope, that dog was not destined to remain in a yard....she was on the roof of my garage the day after I got her....ran away the next day. Shelter picked her up but would not release her to me since I wasn't the owner and she was in very poor health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back