• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sierra chapter right for me?

Shomsky462

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
hi everyone i live in the bat area like sanfransisco but not. and was wondering would this be the right chapter for me. i have a cabin in trukee, ca and i downhill mountain bike like racing and stuff and always go snowboarding. and i just got into 4wheelin. i have a 6" 91 xj and i want to hit up the rubicon next summer. is this the right chapter for me?

Shomsky462 said:
hi everyone i live in the bat area like sanfransisco but not. and was wondering would this be the right chapter for me. i have a cabin in trukee, ca and i downhill mountain bike like racing and stuff and always go snowboarding. and i just got into 4wheelin. i have a 6" 91 xj and i want to hit up the rubicon next summer. is this the right chapter for me?

You are indeed in the correct place. I live in San Ramon, so we're fairly close. There is a weekly 4x4 get together down in South San Jose on Wednesday nights if you are interested in hanging out. Welcome to the board.

sick thanx how do i become a part of the chapter though what does it take to get in?
and what do the sierra chapter stickers look like if there are any

You are in the Sierra Chapter and are posting, if you want to become a member of NAXJA, over a forum user which you are now, pay your yearly dues. Here is a pic of the chapter sticker and info from Jes:

picture.JPG

These are for NAXJA Members only(red names) and you are welcome to purchase them wheather you live in the SC area or not.

Shomsky462 said:
sick thanx how do i become a part of the chapter though what does it take to get in?
and what do the sierra chapter stickers look like if there are any

You live within the boundaries of the Sierra Chapter, so you are in. Just need to join up if you wish to become an official member. Sierra Chapter stickes are available only for NAXJA members.

Click here to join: https://secure.naxja.org/html/naxjamemberapp.htm

Here is a pic of the sticker.
standard.jpg

Bryan

thanks yeah i saw that pic of the one sticker on the yj on the thread with the hammers trip or whatever .nthose xj's are insane. but thanx a lot for the info though.

Shomsky462 said:
but what comes with being a member. How do i benifit from it?

You get the warm and fuzzy feeling that you are paying to keep this site going and are contributing towards it. You also get access to the Members Only section.

You can't join until you're 18. You can still come out and play, though.

I'm hoping to get some milder trail runs going over the summer, if you stick around that long.

By joining NAXJA you also become a member of UFWDA (United Four Wheel Drive Association), which helps fight to keep trails open.

Back