• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

image.jpg.html

Here's my, semi, white two door

Looks like a beast. What do you have under it?

:) Detroit Jana 76 front, dually outers, king pin knuckles, 35 spline lickouts, 35 spline detroit 60 rear, 6.17's, chromo shafts, longs joints, 3 link front, leafed rear, 42" PBRR, 4.0, Aw4, rad design shifter,

In preparation for a up comming trip, I have the 231 transfer case out. The front output started leaking oil and the bearing feals warn. I'm looking into a seal and bearing kit or maybe a lower milage fixed output replacement. Unfortunately, my only options right now because of budget. ideally I will find a affordable rubicon case as a bolt in replacement. Please message me if anybody knows of a transfer gear/chain box case close by. Thanks Sierra chapter and happy easter

with 30s and 3.73s and that v8 man thats got to be so fun to drive.

with 30s and 3.73s and that v8 man thats got to be so fun to drive.

It is. If your ever in Auburn shoot me a PM or if you do any wheeling up here. Cant go WOT in the rain at less then 30mph otherwise she will quick the rear end out, pretty fun, gotta stay on top of her though.

Contemplating 4.10 'cause I want to go 33" eventually. But I have SO MUCH torque I don't really see the point. Even on the trails, it completely transformed the vehicle.

Last edited:
yeah it sounds like it.

It is. If your ever in Auburn shoot me a PM or if you do any wheeling up here. Cant go WOT in the rain at less then 30mph otherwise she will quick the rear end out, pretty fun, gotta stay on top of her though.

Contemplating 4.10 'cause I want to go 33" eventually. But I have SO MUCH torque I don't really see the point. Even on the trails, it completely transformed the vehicle.

makes me want to put a LS motor in my rig.

Just took my newly lifted and trimmed rig out to Carnegie in Tracy today for an inaugural run. Still need to do bump stops and trim the rear fenders but she did great! Awesome weather for some light wheelin' too!

jeepimgur1.jpg

jeepimgur4.jpg

jeepimgur3.jpg

jeepimgur4b.jpg

nice !

Nice rig it looks very capable. Welcome to our chapter, we have the most fun of all of them.

I am in Mendocino county around Ukiah. That sounds like fun, I haven’t had anyone to wheel with consistently in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back