• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

I drove it to work today...

Been in the shop for a week getting a complete engine rebuild, having them add an extreme 4x4 comp cam. And everything else will be just like new, only better. 90 cherokee

I yanked the rear end out of mine, going to install a 29 spline 8.25 with an lsd soon!!!

Adjusted my quick disconnects to counter act the gangsta lean my XJ has... Still leans. Also thread locked the bolts that hold my light bar onto my grill guard since the wind keeps pushing the light back... annoying.

Working on remounting my gas tank halfway through the floor for the last time. If I get a good boost I will cut the drivers quarter and finish the stretch. Then put the speedometer gear in the Atlas, and finish the shifters up.

Working on remounting my gas tank halfway through the floor for the last time. If I get a good boost I will cut the drivers quarter and finish the stretch. Then put the speedometer gear in the Atlas, and finish the shifters up.

Im curious to how you're doing your shifters..post up some pics when you get those in..Im going to be installing mine in a couple weeks and need some ideas. Thanks--Chris

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

:moon:
DSC00507.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

:roflmao:
DSC00511.jpg

Jeeps everywhere at my house
DSC00512.jpg

Man you have some nice toys. BTW are you going to take more pictures of you gas tank install?

ok, its in. Just need to put straps over it and hook the lines back up.
DSC00513.jpg

mmm clearance!
DSC00514.jpg

Just gotta figure out what to do with the filler neck. :attom:

Just gotta figure out what to do with the filler neck. :attom:

Yeah and take pics of that too... lol. Are you going to cover it with anything?

a blanket! I dont know. :dunno: I would like to but right now I just want to get back to Katemcy before they close. I only got to wheel once last year in March at Trees before I tore it apart.

I guess you had to cut the floorboard in order to get the atlas in?? How much did you clock it? Any other pics of it?

The only reason I cut the floor was because I already have the T&T crossmember and didnt want to cut that up and have a low hanging spot compared to the rest of the crossmember. Its clocked all the way on the clocking ring plus I drilled another hole set in the transmission housing to clock it around that much more. Its nearly flat. Only picture I really have right now.

DSC004392.jpg

I got ya. I just ordered the mini 3 speed stak, Im gonna try to do mine flat as well. May not be able to do to driveshaft clearance with the CA. I like what you did!! Looks good man

Adjustable lca got in today waiting on adj track bar hopefully these will cure my death wobel. BUt i figured i will install the front axle (4wd conversion) when i put these on ill already have it 1/2 apart so... tryin to decide if a wana modify my current transmission for the thransfer case or use the tranny out of the 91. I know mine works the 4x4 was rolled 2 years ago and has sat sence then hmm sugestions??

Back