• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RCman's Pictures

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Well most of these aren't "mine" as Angel snapped them. ;)
She managed to take 530 pictures, I loaded what we thought were the top 10%. Should have taken more I guess as the card could have held a lot more, now we know.
I have the full size versions if anyone wants them.

Go grab some lunch...

100_0314.jpg

100_0315.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0334.jpg

100_3435.jpg

100_3442.jpg

100_0350.jpg

100_0357.jpg

100_0363.jpg

100_0373.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0384.jpg

100_0385.jpg

100_0389.jpg

Last edited:
:clap: angel!! nice pictures :) very super duper

Awesome pics Bill, thank Angel for taken them.
Ha, I thought it was funny that Colin's dad is in the background of like half those pics.

I am seriously kicking myself for not going, I hate my Jeep...

This XJ is sick, who owns it?

Any pics of that rear bumper?

And who owns this one as well? Its also pretty sick.

So this is the kind of stuff that us little guys have to look forward to ?!?!?

SWEET!!
Its fun stuff! :D
Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap: angel!! nice pictures :) very super duper
Thanks, I'll let her know.
Darn it !!! my jeep did not come equipped with the optional lake crossing kit. :doh:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/RCman/Wheeling/NAXJA_NACFest09/100_0625.jpg
Neither did anyone else's. ;)
I just thought that was a good picture because Andy was in no way going to go through it. I don't blame him, I might not have either.

Awesome pics Bill, thank Angel for taken them.
Ha, I thought it was funny that Colin's dad is in the background of like half those pics.
I shall. Colin's father is awesome, great guy and a very didicated cameraman.
I am seriously kicking myself for not going, I hate my Jeep...
No comment.
That's Rich aka Rock2pus.
I'll see if we have any pictures of the rear, but I don't remember many.

That's John (his gal's rig really she owns it and drove most of the time). I don't recall his screen name. They've got a nice setup.

Here's the only picture we've got of Rich's rear. Sorry about the fog, nothing we could do about it on Thursday.
100_0336.jpg

Here's another picture of John's
100_0532.jpg

I cant see the pics at work but if it's the John that pulled out Matt from Rock Creek it's TightTrailXJ

I'll have to figure out a way to get the video up that my dad took, about 2 hours worth of us on Thursday / Friday.

Thanks for the great pics Bill!

Darn it !!! my jeep did not come equipped with the optional lake crossing kit. :doh:

100_0625.jpg

LOL!!
Unfortunately, everyone was all piled up on the other side and there was nowhere for me to go (you need "running room" when your fording Lake Christy), so I left the Jeep there and walked around the lake on the bank.

Back