• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attn: tent camping people, lost maglite

vetteboy

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick request: will whoever picked up the red beat-up maglite off the picnic table Sunday morning shoot me a PM, I'd like to get it back eventually. It's got an LED conversion bulb and is the 2 D-cell model if that helps identify it.

:)

That sucks, hope it shows up.

Myself i lost a Buck knife that is in it's case. I needed it when i was parked in the comp area to repair an overflow tube from the Rad. Doubt i'll ever see it again, sucks because it was a wedding gift to us guys from the groom.

The marriage failed but my knife never did...

Myself i lost a Buck knife that is in it's case. I needed it when i was parked in the comp area to repair an overflow tube from the Rad. Doubt i'll ever see it again, sucks because it was a wedding gift to us guys from the groom.

Knife found... on top of my airbox in Jeep. Must have closed the hood and it was sandwiched inbetween that and the hood.

Cool..

Knife found... on top of my airbox in Jeep. Must have closed the hood and it was sandwiched inbetween that and the hood.

Cool..

Glad you found out.

About 5 years ago, I had this little craftsman socket set, that came in a book like case. I couldn't find them for a while after working on my friend's car. About 2 months later, he opened his hood and found my kit sitting in his engine bay.

that sucks and its good, reminds me of this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY5MOUO464Q

This conversation is great, but it's not helping me get my maglite back. :(

It was there Saturday night when I went to bed at 3:30 AM and gone Sunday morning when I left at 9:30 AM.

This probably won't help any (other than maybe get the thread back on track), but it was there when we left the fire that night and when I got up Sunday morning and headed done to pick up my empty bottles (about 8am give or take a few) someone had already done it for me and there was nothing left behind.

Cool..

i did that with a full can of grease on the valve cover once :doh:

JoeV told me he found your flash light, PM him for info!

Chris

I have your light.I thought it wac MrShafts light..I'm out of town this week..Let me know when you want to get together. Sorry about that..

This conversation is great, but it's not helping me get my maglite back. :(

It was there Saturday night when I went to bed at 3:30 AM and gone Sunday morning when I left at 9:30 AM.

Sorry we cant keep threads on topic... like at Jeepin. :laugh3:

Glad your Maglight was found.

I still have your maglite. Let me know where to send it.

Back