• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

old_whitey88 's Pix

We did, saw one or two cool things, but Im betting there is more to see then we did, stayed close to the main road with egon's tow rig and D.I.T.A having a leaky t-case output seal. I will have to do more resarch/recon and maybe try again next year.

Ben we have some video of the friday green/blue group going through a water/mud hole I will see about getting it over to you sometime this week if I can.

We did, saw one or two cool things, but Im betting there is more to see then we did, stayed close to the main road with egon's tow rig and D.I.T.A having a leaky t-case output seal. I will have to do more resarch/recon and maybe try again next year.

did you see the abandoned section of highway?

did you see the abandoned section of highway?

That we did. It was easy enough to get the xj's in there, Saw that, the marker for the time capsule that's there and what used to be the residental part of town with the 5 or so hold out houses still there. I woudnt mind finding the area closer to the core of the fire.

me give someone a nick name naaaahhhh...
nice pics by the way

STROKER

Thank you. I thought "Creamatoria" was a bust. Saw some perverted graffiti thats about it. Maybe we didnt get to the good parts. i wanted to see some carnage. I was imagining all sorts of fire:flame: and brimstone. i got some steam comin from a crack. My crack steams on a cold day. :laugh3:

Back