• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THE RAFFLE!!!! (and you thought last year was good...)

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
To all those wondering if it will be as good as last year...

Yep----
Here is the list of companies supporting our raffle this year:

Clayton Offroad
Protofab
Just Differentials
DPG Offroad
Tom Woods
Morris 4x4
Jeeperz Creeperz
Rustys Offroad
Master Pull
Appalachian Armor
Truck Stuff and More
Tomken Offroad
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Endless Mountain Fab
Rough Country

I want to extend a SPECIAL THANKS to ALL of these companies supporting our offroad addiction!!!

Andy

:party::party::party::party:

Last edited:
Re: The raffle....

haha...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................awesome..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................definitely............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

well???? & last years was good, maybe its because i won hundereds of dollars worth of Bumper, lights and hand throttle, all of which I am using now!

To all those wondering if it will be as good as last year...

all I'm going to say is: :party::party::party::party:

i think i'm a-ok with that. :wave:

thanks for asking, i wanted to but wasn't sure if it was appropriate

x2

not fair!

I bid $101

blacks and reds is the plan. I do my best to pay attention to whoever's spotting me, I think (hope :dunce:) it'll go fine. Will be fun no matter what though :D

Well, I don't need to get OUT, in and "through" like it says in your sig there, work for me. :D

Well, I don't need to get OUT, in and "through" like it says in your sig there, work for me. :D

through thats funny... could be with 2 hi lifts and a winch off to the side...

nf07-56.jpg

nf07-52.jpg

We gonna have fun this year, I can tell already...

Hey Andy Fresh meat....

STROKER

mmmmmmm. Well, Already talked to Andy in a couple PMs, but a few (major) things have come up with school and $$ and long story short, I wouldn't be upset if school went and choked on a giant dick.

Not gonna be ready in June. :(

Yep. Looking at the plus side, now I'll have time to pick up a hp44 and throw all my chit in that, I haven't bought anything for the center chunk yet, but have just about everything else. So, I'll find a 44 out of a f150, narrow it, turn the knuckles, and have perfect angles, if all goes according to plan. I'll just take my time, work with what I have for now, and hopefully in the end, turn out having a better Jeep, which is never a bad thing :) Sucks about NACfest, but there IS an upside to everything. I can say that I wouldn't be surprised if I went suicidal if I don't make it there next year haha. Jussst kidding ;)

Back