• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PRE-REGISTRATION... by June 9th...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Here it is:
http://www.strokersjeep.com/form/nacfestregistration.htm

If you know your coming, please pre-register. It speeds up the registration process once you arrive. If your really not sure if your going to make until the last minute, then you may register at the event as well.

Once you arrive for the event, please come find either myself (Andy in Pa.) or MDXJ (Keith) and we'll make sure you get your registration packet. Your packet has a copy of your registration form, meal ticket(s), a dash plaque, and misc. various manufacturers stickers, coupons and such. You will need to present your waiver and Safety Checklist (both printable from the Pre-Resigtration page) to receive your packet.

A.

Last edited:
Re: PRE-REGISTRATION!!!

Alright, so I'm excited and I gotta ask.... Did I win the race to register first? :D haha

"WON"? or "BROKE!!!" hehe

happy to send the money. gonna be a great time! and, I did paypal the email addy listed on the registration form...

hehe :spin1:

Registration and payment sent.
Picked out the campsite for my pop-up when I visited the campground on Sunday.
I was at Rausch for the road cleanup.

Registration and payment sent.
Picked out the campsite for my pop-up when I visited the campground on Sunday.
I was at Rausch for the road cleanup.

Hmm... I didn't see the pre-reg form come through (once they are "submitted" they automatically get e-mailed to MDXJ and I), are you sure you hit "Submit"?

A.

Back