• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

****UPON ARRIVAL AT THE EVENT****

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Whether you arrive at the campground (if your staying at the CG, we'll take care of it there at our leisure) or at Rausch, come find us (either Keith or I) and follow the simple rules below:

1. Have your Waiver ready to hand to us (printable from the Pre-Registration page)
2. Have your Safety Checklist ready to hand to us (printable from the Pre-Rergistration page)
3. If you need any additional meal tickets (over and above what you put on your Pre-Registration form- don't forget, with the entry fee you get 1 meal ticket) let us know AT THIS TIME. They will be $12/ea.
4. If your pre-registered, we'll hand you your packet for the event. This includes meal ticket(s), a dash plaque, a copy of your Pre-Registration, and various manufacturers stickers and coupons.
5. IF YOU HAVE ORDERED A T-SHIRT, we'll hand you your t-shirt(s) at this time too.

6. IF YOUR NOT PRE-REGISTERED, you'll have to fill one out (we'll have them available, bring a pen) and pay your entry fee. You'll get your packet as well, including a dash plaque. meal ticket(s) and manufacturers stickers/coupons.

This will REALLY help with processing everyone through smoothly.

Thanks!!
Andy

As far as the safety checklist, if you dont find/see Andy or Keith FIND ME since I am SAFETY INSPECTOR, I will check that you have everything and off you go.

Thanks,

STROKER

If you get to inspect mine, can I inspect yours then? :D

Registration/check-in will be up by the group tent site, I presume?

Registration/check-in will be up by the group tent site, I presume?

At some point I'm sure it will be, but once you get to the CG and get settled in, if you haven't run into us yet ask around and come find Keith or I and get checked in.... This goes for anyone staying at the CG.

A.

At some point I'm sure it will be, but once you get to the CG and get settled in, if you haven't run into us yet ask around and come find Keith or I and get checked in.... This goes for anyone staying at the CG.

A.

Well, in terms of the campground "I know where you live", so that's not a problem.

Any chance the CG would allow us to put up a couple of signs pointing the way to the group site for the newbs? (like the open house signs Real Estate people put up to point customers in the right direction)

Well, in terms of the campground "I know where you live", so that's not a problem.

Any chance the CG would allow us to put up a couple of signs pointing the way to the group site for the newbs? (like the open house signs Real Estate people put up to point customers in the right direction)

I think you should stand there with a sign around your neck like those people who stand on the corners when stores go out of business.

No worries Rob, anyone staying at the group tent site will be able to tell where to go... we will have the banner up somewhere noticeable...:D:gee:

I have an idea... Why don't we use a rear XJ hatch with "NAXJA Group Site" and an arrow painted on it, put it up by the entrance. Oh, wait a minute, I think that is what got Atilla's nickers in a knot last year!

I have an idea... Why don't we use a rear XJ hatch with "NAXJA Group Site" and an arrow painted on it, put it up by the entrance. Oh, wait a minute, I think that is what got Atilla's nickers in a knot last year!

She has issues... we dont use that place anymore bud. We are at Twin Grove this year..

See ya soon.

Well I'm glad I sent my check to the right place then.

I will be there between 2 and 4 Friday. I will have some cold ones in the cooler when you folks come in off the trail. Of course I will stop at the distributor and buy PA beer. I would not want to get into any trouble.

Man I wish I didn't have to work during this... I would have loved to have gotten to meet some of you guys... probably wouldn't have made it anywhere with my bone stock XJ, but would have been fun to meet you all non the less... Have a good and safe time, and look forward to seeing some good pics and vids!!

Back