• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to the neighborhood

Fidget360

NAXJA Forum User
Hey y'all, I'm from the great northwet and just moved to the area, just on the west edge of the Gunnison Nat'l forest. I've only been here for two weeks, but so far, I love it. thanx for having such a beautiful and friendly state.

anyone in the area? any good wheelin trails in the area?

Welcome to Colorado and NAXJA. This is a great group of people and the site has a ton of info. I'm not familiar with any of the trails in your area, however if you go to traildamage.com, you should be able to sort thru a number of different trails in your area. I have to assume you own either a Cherokee or a Comanche, curious as to how you have it set up?

oh, heck yeah.
I'm running a 91xj, red with a black grill
home made roof rack with a spare, shovel, axe, hi-lift, and two jerry cans up there.
6.5" RC lift
33x12.5 bfg mud terrains
D30 front, 8.25 rear
4.10 gears

After I posted my welcome, I looked at your post count, and you obviously aren't brand new to NAXJA. Looks like you have a pretty well set up rig. Anyway, welcome again to Colorado, you will love it here.

yeah, I actually only bought my first jeep a little less than a year ago, but I've already owned three and am back down to one (because of the move). I didn't pay more than 400 for any one of them.

A lot of jeeps. My kinda guy lol. Colorado is awesome. Like he said traildamage.com is best source for trails with great info and pics. I loved my 6.5" RC lift on
my old jeep. How you liking yours?

Welcome dude! If you need any info on anything, just come here. Lots of people with LOTS of knowledge(Sometimes too much ;) )

Back