• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local So Cal guys interested in Maxxis tires Post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, as some of you know I have a great connection at Maxxis Tire.

I have been working on getting you guys a great deal (those that want it) on a set of maxxis tires.

I need to get a head count to give to the local sales rep so he can arrange a deal for you guys.

NO I do not have any pricing yet, just a "dont worry the pricing will be good", this will be a limited time deal so once it is done, it is done, I dont have any dates confirmed yet, I will try and take into account each of your time frames and Avg. them out to get a decent date for everyone.

The Products in Question will be either

Maxxis Bighorn Radials
Maxxis Creepy Crawlers

When replying, please post, your requested tire size and how many you would want, I will then compile a list of everyone and send it to my guy at Maxxis.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES

Thanks guys and sorry I dont have any better information for you, they want to see some numbers first..

These hopefully will be able to be picked up at the distribution center in RCUCAM, so we will see..

zjmikey said:
Guys, as some of you know I have a great connection at Maxxis Tire.

I have been working on getting you guys a great deal (those that want it) on a set of maxxis tires.

I need to get a head count to give to the local sales rep so he can arrange a deal for you guys.

NO I do not have any pricing yet, just a "dont worry the pricing will be good", this will be a limited time deal so once it is done, it is done, I dont have any dates confirmed yet, I will try and take into account each of your time frames and Avg. them out to get a decent date for everyone.

The Products in Question will be either

Maxxis Bighorn Radials
Maxxis Creepy Crawlers

When replying, please post, your requested tire size and how many you would want, I will then compile a list of everyone and send it to my guy at Maxxis.

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES

Thanks guys and sorry I dont have any better information for you, they want to see some numbers first..

These hopefully will be able to be picked up at the distribution center in RCUCAM, so we will see..

Me me me me me 35" Creepy Crawlers on a 15" rim, need 5 (4+1).

Last edited:
Remy, need to know

wheel size, tire size..

do you want creepys in 15" or 16" and how many???

Kejtar said:
need 5 (4+1).

Glad to see that masters program is working out well for you :)

Hey Mike, you sold me those 35"s but I need some 33's for another rig. five(5[possibly more depending on price])Bighorns, in the 33/12.50/15x8 variety. thanks much and let me know if you have any questions.
Chris

thanks Mike...
set of 4 creepy crawlers
35 x 12.50 x 15

timeframe = now :jester:

Last edited:
Who's ran the Bighorn Radials (Creepys are bias, yes?)? I'm curious about how they run and what sort of life they get.

For a deal I may be convinced to get them instead of MT/R's, I do like the tread pattern they have.

Edit: Guess the tires are brand new....

I know you don't know pricing yet Mike but if it looks like they'll beat MT/R's by a wide margin put me down for five at 33 x 12.50 x 15 - I'll roll the dice.

Last edited:
40" on 17" rims Krawlers, competition compound for 5 tires

GSequoia said:
Who's ran the Bighorn Radials (Creepys are bias, yes?)? I'm curious about how they run and what sort of life they get.

For a deal I may be convinced to get them instead of MT/R's, I do like the tread pattern they have.

Edit: Guess the tires are brand new....

I know you don't know pricing yet Mike but if it looks like they'll beat MT/R's by a wide margin put me down for five at 33 x 12.50 x 15 - I'll roll the dice.

I would say the Bighorns are every bit as good as an MTR as MUCH better price, I am on my 2nd set (skulvarian bought my old set) they seem to wear VERY WELL, the work good in the rocks out here and the sidewalls seem to be pretty good... overall O good tire...

(5) 31x10.50R15LT BigHorns Radials. PM me the price ASAP so that I can estimate how long Ill have to be broke.

MJR said:
I was interested but I'm over it now. :smoker:

Why are you over it b-day boy? You'r maxxis are looking pretty slick! And I thought you liked them. What's the deal? :D Or are you being sarcastic like usual?

If I had money, and maybe knew a RANGE of what the price might be, and not 55 mechanical problems with my Jeep that are probably more important than new tires, I'd be interested in the tires.

:repair: :repair: :dunno: :repair: :cry: :banghead: :repair:

depending on price, might do a switch. (4) 32x11.50x15 or 285x75x16. could i get a price estimate on both sizes?

I am interested in a set of 35" Crawlers....but saying they will be much cheaper.....what the heck does that mean? :D
I'm not a big fan of ambiguity (Cracker, did I spell that one right?) or making a commitment and not having delivery dates either...
I know you are trying to help us out here, but.....help us out here. :dunno:
Rick R :sunshine:
BTW If everyone is already buying 5, I will only need four!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back