• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the official "Help Twitch's Sister" Thread

Texas Twitch

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys. I mentioned in a thread that sometime in the next week or so I would need some help swapping out the CVT transmission in my sister's 07 Jeep Compass. Crusher and Sparty, yall mentioned yall would help which i GREATLY appreciate. Is anyone else available to help? I have extensive knowledge with most repairs in most cars, but have never done a FWD tranny before, so if you have some previous knowledge in this area it would help a lot. I can't pay money, but I can provide "Adult beverages". You would be doing my sister's family a great favor, as they aren't in the best current financial situation right now. Thanks in advance guys, and Please post up what day would be best for you so we can coordinate. I know Thursday through Saturday it's suppose to rain, and the Jeep is in their driveway, so we might have to work around that. Thanks again guys!

Hahahaha! I was fidna ask that!

Anyways, I don't have any knowlegde on such, so idk if I'll be any help. I am good at mearly bolting off and bolting the new part back on. :p

i'm not going to dignify that with a response:D

i will say, however, that she is married with a daughter.

Idc! Now she has one qualification of being a MILF. :D

As said in my other post, I'm not working at the moment. So the only times I cant help would be Tuesdays and Fridays. Class is on those two days at 6pm. Other than that, let me know when and where and I should be able to lend a hand. Its been a while since I've worked on a FWD vehicle, but I did mess around with my ex's Jeep Patriot before... We'll figure it out! haha As long as we have the internet at our hands, shouldn't be too hard.

Our jeep is an '07 and it's almost out of warranty. They didn't start the lifetime powertrain warranty until '08.

michael and x2:

unbeknownst to me before she bought it, it is an ex enterprise rental car. meaning not only was it ragged out like a prom date (my bad), but it only had a 36K/36 month warranty. thanks for offering that up though.

Well sir. Not many of us have ever gone to a donkey show. But, many; unfortunately excluding you, have had prom dates and know how well they suck lmao :D

my prom date was a catholic school girl. i'll leave it at that.

Lucky! :D

BACK ON TOPIC DAMMIT!

crusher: let's plan on Sunday at 9:30-10AM to start. sound good? If you got any buddies that are willing to help, grab 'em!

I'll be there. Here's my number: 214.250.6851. Anybody use it for any other reason than getting a hold of me and I'ma beat your ass. -_-"

Hahaha

I'm just curious about what midian's fascination with donkey shows is.

That is just Kurt for ya..... you just got to love him for who he is, you can't judge. :anon:

Back