• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift setup? 3 inch and 2 inch bb

vajeeper

NAXJA Forum User
anyone running 3 inch with 2 inch bb, like blocks in the rear and spacers in the front...

i was thinking about putting 2 more inchs on but other than the blocks and spacers what other parts would i need to make this work?

any pics of this look would help also

thanks
Chris

Look at all the companies that sell 4.5-5" lifts to get an idea what is needed, and even the crappiest kits have most of the correct components need to go to five inches. Sure you could go cheap and throw on a BB, but the ride quality and safety goes right out the window. For 5", your talking longer upper and lower control arms, longer brakelines, longer shocks, adjustable trackbar, SYE/CV driveshaft, etc. Just looking at 5 inches of lift on a jeep, they all look the same, but take a ride in a 3"+2" BB jeep and a 5" jeep built correctly, and you will feel a big difference.

Edit: Oh, and I don't have that particular setup you are thinking of, but I have 4.5" and 34's in my customer rigs page, first white XJ: www.rocklizardfabrications.com

Back