• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spiderweb companies

biscuitboy87

NAXJA Forum User
i was doing a search on some companies and learned that these "american" companies aren't really american at all.
my thoughts to explore a little further led me to the GM site and upon further investigation learned that a share in GM stocks in part leads to a share in TOYOTA because GM and TOYOTA are in bed with each other.
i know this discussion has been hashed out before, but i was interested in what products we consider to be american, but really are multinational.
i also tried a search for saudi investments in the us, because my dipshat friend said that if we froze their assets they would be hurting...i argued it would be us who would be hurting because of the amount of the investments. how many people on this site have had similar thoughts about buying american only to find that the steel came from eastern europe, or the american company is actually owned (in share) by a german or japanese company? just pondering bordom...lol.

motel 6 is owned by French intrests. I'm sure there are a host of others out there. The Japanesse own alot of stuff over here.

I'm sure someone will chime in about WHO controls the media...

A while back some issues came up with electronics and displays. The US military is so dependent on electronicas and LCD's now that they require that there be ONE manufacturer of LCD's that are totally manufactured in the US from start to finish. While following the links on a quiet nite at home under that issue I came across some others industries that have to be totally american, under american control with little or no stock held by foreign companies or interests. I have to laugh at the HD owners who 'buy american', only about 50% of an harley is american made, assembled yes, made, no...

red91inWA said:
I'm sure someone will chime in about WHO controls the media...

Duh! the Illuminati of course
illuminati.jpg

Back