• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shade Canopy for SUV, like new $25

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
Pasadena CA area

Very Quick setup and takedown. Attaches to your rack or you can put the ends thru the door tops.

Sure makes a difference when it is hot, or in a light rain. I used it twice last year, but that was before I removed my doors, windows, tailgate and anything else that I could to cut weight.

I also used it on my Landcruiser, and decided that having shade is so nice that I bought the ARB awning for the Landcruiser (Iron Pig).

This is perfect for a lunch stop or short shade break on a blazing day. You can leave it up all night if you want to or all day.

Local pickup is best, because shipping is $16. This is made by Texsport and sells new for $45. Weighs only 5 lbs and stows in a small area 21"x5"x 5"
You can paypal it now, and partstrain it later.

Not specific to any particular vehicle, but works really nice with a Cherokee.
Paypal or cash ok.

Shade canopy.jpg

I'll take it. I can Paypal you, and we can figure out how to get it from you, if you don't mind holding on to it for a while.

David Bricker / SYR

I may have a buddy in Pasadena who will be coming up to PSR for Thanksgiving. He can pick it up from Paul, and then bring it when he come to PSR in November.

David Bricker / SYR

Actually, if you can get it to Cracker, we may be able to use it on the 26th.

It can then go to Cal, and get in my Heep from there.

David Bricker / SYR

Sold yes,

Small world indeed. It is on it's way to Cracker now.

Money sent. Thanks much Paul; great deal.

David Bricker / SYR

Geez, now you all are going to make me feel bad for actually speaking up first!

If I was closer, y'all could borrow it, but it would cost more in gas money to go get it.

David Bricker / SYR

Next time I buy anything, I will buy 3 of them, knowing I have you guys fighting to get them. I have a set of 3 35" MTZ tires - each of you can buy one! Now that is fair isn't it!!

Paul, you're too kind!

No need to buy three of everything. Just offer me first right of refusal before letting the rest of these characters know about it! :)

David Bricker / SYR

Back