• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hard Brake Lines ...

mikegronholz

NAXJA Forum User
... Where can i buy them ... none at Quadratec or Northridge. i am needing a hard brake line for the rear on a D44. Any ideas ?

X2 bend your own. Straight pieces in differant length with the ends already on them are availible at almost all auto parts stores. Its really easy to do as well.

That was option # 2 ... I have done it before ... I am of the convinience mind set right now ... if no one knows a location, I'll definitely bend some. Out of curiosity, how close would a TJ hard line be ? I am putting discs on, so the line doesn't need to be the exact length.

I agree with the others. Either purchase a pre-maded line and bend it yourself, (or better yet) buy a double flaring tool, buy a pre-made line, bend it as needed, cut the excess on one end and create a new double flare.

It takes a bit of time to master, but it's a good skill to have as hard lines can get trashed when wheeling..

Hope this helps.. :)

Back