• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 4-Door glass, seals & wipes

ratherbcamping

NAXJA Forum User
I've sold the roll-down door glass and the power window and door lock parts. I do have some glass and seals left. Here's a short list.

Passenger side fixed front door vent glass & hardware, both rear door fixed vent glass & hardware, both rear quarter panel glass with gaskets. - $15 each plus shipping.

Rubber gaskets and wipes for all four doors inside and out. - $30 plus shipping.

Door to frame door and hatch seals for all 4 doors and hatch - $ 25 plus shipping.

A new set of 4-piece exterior wipes for the roll up windows. Bought these for my 89 that was a 4-door and my 96 is a 2-door. - $20 plus shipping.

TwoOne said:
Are the door seals new or used? If they are new or at least in excellent condition how much do you want shipped to 64156?
All of this is off a 96 4-door XJ. I would say they are in good condition, not excellent.

Tom

ratherbcamping said:
A new set of 4-piece exterior wipes for the roll up windows. Bought these for my 89 that was a 4-door and my 96 is a 2-door. - $20 plus shipping.

Do you still have the new exterior wipes? Shipping to 77662? Take Paypal?

caspergotaz28 said:
Do you still have the new exterior wipes? Shipping to 77662? Take Paypal?
I sold the new ones, but the complete set off the 96 includes these and the rest of the moving window seals as well. They are in pretty good shape. Yes to Paypal and $10 to ship.

Back