• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radiator recommendation

schmiedel

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding radiators, I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or in the modified tech forum, but I'll rather post it here.

My currend radiator (1988 XJ Pioneer, 4.0 engine with AC) is starting to leak, so I'll be fixing it to avoid overheating. However, this sign is enough for me to think about replacing it to avoid further trouble.

I have seen some aftermarket radiators which are recommended for four-wheeling, but I'm not sure if they will fit without removing the AC radiator. Any experiences? Can the radiator be switched without affecting the AC at all?

Regards

schmiedel said:
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding radiators, I'm not sure if this thread belongs here or in the modified tech forum, but I'll rather post it here.

My currend radiator (1988 XJ Pioneer, 4.0 engine with AC) is starting to leak, so I'll be fixing it to avoid overheating. However, this sign is enough for me to think about replacing it to avoid further trouble.

I have seen some aftermarket radiators which are recommended for four-wheeling, but I'm not sure if they will fit without removing the AC radiator. Any experiences? Can the radiator be switched without affecting the AC at all?

Regards

Yes.

Have you looked at Griffin or BeCool ?
Pricey but very nice products...

Well, I checked the radiators at radiatorbarn and they seem OK for 129USD, the problem I have is that shipping is 100USD!!! That's the problem if you live outside US. However, I'll check what's available for me.

Back