• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman Gulch Run: SATURDAY, APRIL 21st

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
Its almost time for the CO Chapter annual, unofficial, post-winter shake-down run on Chinaman Gulch.I'm thinking of doing it the second (14th or 15th) or third (21st or 22nd) weekend of April.Saturday the 14th or 21st is preferrable- that way there's a day to chill before going back to work.I would plan it sooner but some people are still building/modifying their rigs.Anyone interested chime in with your thoughts.

Last edited:
Re: Chinaman Gulch Run

I'm down for going. Jeep should be good to go by then.

Just don't let Frank Z know... He'll make sure everyone in Colorado is there. Just like our last CMG run. :roflmao:

Scott

xj² said:
everyone in Colorado is there. Just like our last CMG run. :roflmao:

Scott
We had 22 rigs on the trail that day.:looney:

I'm only posting this here on NAXJA- not going to post it on CO4x4.;)

note: nothing against the CO4x4 gang- just trying to keep it from getting too crowded.

Last edited:

I should be all ready to go by then. I might be in as well, depending on the date.

planefixer said:
We had 22 rigs on the trail that day.:looney:

I'm only posting this here on NAXJA- not going to post it on CO4x4.;)

note: nothing against the CO4x4 gang- just trying to keep it from getting too crowded.

Was still an awesome day. Not complaining at all. Just seemed funny because everyone mentioned that had been one of the biggest groups in a while.

Need 2 more parts and I should be good to go. Will have them by april.

Scott

They are all a bunch of old farts, they'll forget about it.

Wait, what was I talking about?

I'm for the later date. Taxes, yard work, Jeep work, it's just getting light enough and warm enough for me to do stuff after work.

Fred

I have to work on the 14-15th, but I can and will make it if it is on the 21st Last year was a lot of fun. I haven't done anything this winter so I am ready to hit it!

If my rig is ready, you know I'm in! SYE and wheels & tires are all that's left.

Camping again the night before? Last year, waking up that next morning was R O U G H ! ! !

formatt said:
If my rig is ready, you know I'm in! SYE and wheels & tires are all that's left.

Camping again the night before? Last year, waking up that next morning was R O U G H ! ! !

You know it! That was a looong day..:wierd:

Your rig will be ready! :guitar:

Don't know how tough it is I haven't run the CMG trail yet. Don't have lockers but do have 4.5" Rusty's lift, jks quicker discos, custom bumpers, (possibly winch by then) 31 x 11.5 x 15 SS TSL's, and pretty sure lot's of help from all who attend if things get tricky, so if you think that'll do I'm definatly in. I do like to include my wife and two kids if that's okay also??? They love to wheel and camp as much as me!! Would also love to hook up with a club to start meeting people with the same intrest,just don't know which one. I live in Longmont, any suggestions....:patriot: Sember Fi Devil Dogs!!!

Back