• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman Weekend

Sat went great. No breakage, had several rigs tackle the far left line at the waterfall, as well as the stairstep obsticle, should have my pics up shortly.

That's insane. I'm new to the game but I can't imagine ever being able to go up that stuff. I'm a woos. Never been offroad in mine yet (what you all would call offroad), really hope I can hook up with some jeepers near the Durango area after my wife and I get settled this summer and learn to drive.

-Chris

Had a blast. A good bunch of people to wheel with. Helps you remember what NAXJA is all about

I wish I could have been there! :(

Jes said:
Hey, looks like Led got some real wheels! :cool:
Nope same wheels,Just had some rings water jetted out of 1/4 inch.

I had a GREAT time, and it was really good that being my jeeps maiden voyage. I wish I could had made it up that left waterfall, as well as that part on the shelving, but not having that front locked was what was killing me...that and i admit, being a rookie still to the driving. I am definately looking forward to runnign some more trips. Those who went to Carnage how was it? Jeff how that crossmember and rear DS? lol.

freerider15 said:
I had a GREAT time, and it was really good that being my jeeps maiden voyage. I wish I could had made it up that left waterfall, as well as that part on the shelving, but not having that front locked was what was killing me...that and i admit, being a rookie still to the driving. I am definately looking forward to runnign some more trips. Those who went to Carnage how was it? Jeff how that crossmember and rear DS? lol.

Crossmember is dented and bent,t-case skid very bent and now removed,rear drive shaft-not a scratch. :thumbup:

planefixer said:
Crossmember is dented and bent,t-case skid very bent and now removed,rear drive shaft-not a scratch. :thumbup:

You sure did a number on it but there were some moments where you did it without effort.

DSC02147.JPG

DSC02148.JPG

DSC02149.JPG

DSC02150.JPG

...many did well at the waterfall...it was a good day!!

I felt like I was taking pictures all freakin' day but still managed to miss a mess if memory serves. Check out our album if you'd like:

http://www.tntcustoms.com/default.asp?url=events

Bob and I from T&T Customs had a pleasure meeting everyone there and was very impressed by the variety (age, experience, etc) that showed up. Thanks to NAXJA for sponsoring the run and we look forward to the next.

LED, you get that skid installed okay? You didn't happen to keep that smashed up x-member did you? That might just be worth taking a picture of ;)

Matt

Jeff!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: On a trail? Driving? His own XJ?
Awesome bro! The new rig looks so sexy gettin' it on Whale Rock..... my drawers got a bit tight!

Justin! Growin' up huh? 35's, rear bumper/carrier, TJ flares..... lookin' sweet! Almost didn't recognize it without the roof rack....

Terry, I'm gettin' a little sick and tired of seeing you constantly tryin' to drop a coil spring on the trail! :laugh3: That TNT kit looks good!

Did Tom get any closer to leaving with two-halves of an XJ this run? :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Looks like there was an awesome turnout for the run! Saw some rigs/faces in the pics I've not met yet. I'm hatin' life for not being able to make it, but there's always August.

Anxious to hear about Carnage......

scorpion said:
You sure did a number on it but there were some moments where you did it without effort.

I felt like I was taking pictures all freakin' day but still managed to miss a mess if memory serves. Check out our album if you'd like:

Bob and I from T&T Customs had a pleasure meeting everyone there and was very impressed by the variety (age, experience, etc) that showed up. Thanks to NAXJA for sponsoring the run and we look forward to the next.

LED, you get that skid installed okay? You didn't happen to keep that smashed up x-member did you? That might just be worth taking a picture of ;)

Matt
Matt ans Bob once again thanks for everything!! That crossmember is great I wish it would fit on the truggy.But yeah we put it on in the morning before breakfast. I think it fits better than the stock one.I'm gonna take it off and paint it tonight.I'll take pics of bolth then.
Led

YELLAHEEP said:
I'm hatin' life for not being able to make it, but there's always August.

Anxious to hear about Carnage......

Who says we have to wait until Aug to get together again? Lots of trails around... ;)

LED please tell me you got a before and after pic...

Bob

scorpion said:

DSC02147.JPG

DSC02148.JPG

DSC02149.JPG

DSC02150.JPG

http://www.tntcustoms.com/default.asp?url=events

Matt

Thanks for the compliments-awesome pics.I'll probably be ordering one of your crossmembers pretty soon. :)

YELLAHEEP said:
Jeff!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: On a trail? Driving? His own XJ?
Awesome bro! The new rig looks so sexy gettin' it on Whale Rock..... my drawers got a bit tight!

Just to further astonish you I had Fred riding shotgun :scared:

Back