• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Entire EXTRA 89 XJ with 6.5 inch lift, im selling it all, parts and lift

generalleexj

NAXJA Forum User
i havean extra 89 XJ in my driveway, 6.5 inch lift on 33's but i already sold the tires, if anyone needs any parts off it, lemme know and ill take em off and sell them to you for cheap. let me know, im tryin to get rid of it.

thanks

ok well heres what i have left.

I sold the COIL springs and CONTROL arms, but i have my old BDS 3 " coil springs and Rubicon Express Lower Fixed control arms for a 3 inch lift.
this is what i have left :

please make an offer, i dont have any set prices for anything. ill sell it all pretty cheap. and if anyone needs to see any pictures of anything, PM me and ill send em as soon as i can

--Stainless steel braided brake lines, front and rear
--1.75 " coil spring spacers, and 1.75 shackles
--4 stock STEEL jeep wheels
-- 4.5" Full leaf packs
-- ( possible track bar, i need to look at it to make sure it is in good condition, its from rough country, ill update this tomorrow )
-- Gauge pod with white gauges and blue bulbs, has big gas tank gauge next to the Speed gauge
-- most of the stock parts are still there, if you need a specific part just ask me about it in perticular

thanks for all the questions and i hope this anwsers most of them,

oh and i forgot to mention, i also have sway bar quick disconnects from rough country im selling, ill get rid of them for 35.

4.5 leaf packs - 100
braided brake lines- 50
RE lower fixed contol arms - 80
1.75 shackles- 45
1.75 spacers- 35
spacer and shackles- 70
4 stock jeep steel rims- 80
and if anyone needs stock parts off the jeep let me nkow

im new to the selling part, ive never sold anything on here and i would need some help with the shipping

generalleexj said:
im new to the selling part, ive never sold anything on here and i would need some help with the shipping
best way to figure shipping is
1 weight the merchandise

2 figgure the dimensions of the package

(say control arms..{figure a box 15x 5x5} then you go to UPS.com or fedex.com and go to their calculate shipping cost)
http://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?cc=US&language=en&link=1&lid=//Ship//Pack+Rates+Corp

I always use fed ex ground myself I HATE UPS I have had a loit of problems with them
Ive heard lots of horror stories from customers

3 type in the zip yoiu are in and the zip where its going
4 then yoiu plug in the dimensions and weight and it will calculate the fee
its usally real close to what the store willl ask for

dont forget about boxes
buying boxes to ship stuff in can get expensive

what I do is get a big piece of cardbord and fabricatea box ..................
I will bend the edges and tape er up

:chef:

a genderal rule of thumb for me is $1 a pound
I usally do a rate check on both ups and fedex ground
to see witch is cheaper

As far as paypal
if you have paypal attached to your bank account then when the money deposited to your paypal yoiu just go to the withdrawl thingy and put the funds in your bank account
I believe youi can also have them mail youi a check but IM not sure on that

if you dont have paypal attached to your bank account then yoiu can either use the money to purchase stuff from sellers on the internet
or wait and set up your account to the bank(will take about 3 days to verify the account)

Back