• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The official "post pictures of attica thread"

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
Okay gang.....

for those that have been to the badlands before, lets try to describe in pictures, what the place is like, so those coming from far away, or first-timers can see what the place is all about.....

for those of you that have never been there......the badlands is a "reclaimed" offroad park that used to serve as a gravel quarry "back in the day" it was abandoned for a time, until it was purchased for private use.....

when we wheel in the badlands, we're wheeling through time

LOL....that was pretty cheesy huh?

post those attica pics....doesn't mater which season, or how old.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Looks like a lot of freakin mud....

I HATE MUD! Guess my appearance will depend on my level of progress. 35s and I'll be there so I can run the rocks, no 35s and I'll probably pass.

Beezil said:
mud is no longer mud when it is frozen.

True enough, but I got more mud and frozen mud around here than I know what to do with, don't need to drive 600 miles for it :laugh3:

TealV6 said:
Looks like a :pig: pen :roflmao:

Sounds like fun if I can get a few things done between now and then :D

Hey Steve, what do you need help with? You'll have to talk Bon into bringing her XJ down as well. See ya Friday night.

Scott Mac. said:
Hey Steve, what do you need help with? You'll have to talk Bon into bringing her XJ down as well. See ya Friday night.

Have to get the SYE and angles on the axle set up. A few misc. things too. But with everything going on, have not been able to get that ball rolling. Hoping after the first.

As for Bon's rig... yeah right. Ever since I put it *near* that tree at the mounds, she does not want to wheel it. But she does PLENTY of screaming in my passenger seat for everyone to hear.

Need to drag a few more MJ XJ'ers out with us. I saw Dan posted there, can we start promoting there? or should we wait to recruit :D

Steve

TealV6 said:
Have to get the SYE and angles on the axle set up. A few misc. things too. But with everything going on, have not been able to get that ball rolling. Hoping after the first.

As for Bon's rig... yeah right. Ever since I put it *near* that tree at the mounds, she does not want to wheel it. But she does PLENTY of screaming in my passenger seat for everyone to hear.

Need to drag a few more MJ XJ'ers out with us. I saw Dan posted there, can we start promoting there? or should we wait to recruit :D

Steve

Sent ya a PM

Back