• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 ABS axle stub & tone ring needed

lawrence

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all. Anyone know a source for a passenger side; axle shaft, and or sensor/tone ring, and or axle stub for a 1990 limited with ABS. I've gone to my local carquest, and dealership, all I've been able to find is cv style with a tone ring with too little teeth, I need a uv style with more teeth on the sensor ring. Am I going to have to suck it up and go to the junk yard? Normally I wouldn't mind the trip to u-pull-apart, but I popeyed my left arm with tendonitis laying a paver stone patio last week and would like to recoup before I take the project on this weekend (typing with right hand at the moment.) For now I just pulled the ABS fuse, since the ABS is pulsing and the jeep is pulling to the left (teeth are mashed on the passenger tone ring). Our rainy sheattle winter is nigh and my brain isn't wired for the motor function of pulsing the brakes when I'm scared and I'd like a computer to handle it for me! Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lawrence

Back