• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out 1989 Cherokee Laredo

bmbsqd

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out a 1989 Jeep Cherokee Laredo.

I have already sold the tranny (AW4). Engine (4.0L) is on e-bay but no bids yet. I will end the auction early if someone wants it and there are no bids placed.

Other item spoken for are all the chrome door handles/mirrors (I will have black if someone wants those) . Driver side front window motor, passenger side rear window motor.

Body is in good shape but it looks like it did have some front end damage at one time. Interior is gray but a little dirty. All glass is good except windshield. Still has donut spare and mounting hardware. Has roof rack.

Located in Huntsville, AL

Thanks

Patrick
89 Comanche
4.7L Stroker

How about working power doors locks??? I need the rear passenger driver side door lock thing-a-majiger solenoid thingy...shipped to 93638

I do have the stock airbox. I have black mirrors that I will sell for $35.00 shipped for the pair or $45.00 shipped for the mirrors and the airbox.
Thanks

hatch lock assembly(if it has the key), charcoal canister, gauge cluster (if it has tach) to 08854

I don't have a key for the rear hatch. Gauge cluster has tach. Cluster and canister shipped for $40.

Here is a pic of the Cherokee

DSCN3447s.JPG

T case is sold. I have a buyer for whats left of the rolling chassis. If that falls through, I will let you know.

Just want to let everyone know that it is all gone. I have sold all the parts or have buyers for all that is left.
Thanks
Pat

Back