• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goodbye Hair

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
Well it wont be long now. My brothers started falling out when he was 20 or so. I'm 21. I'm sitting here studying and run my hand through my hair, notice a couple hairs fall onto the page. No biggie, one or two that came out. Curious, I do it again a bit firmer and oh so many fall onto the paper. Those that have seen me know I dont have much going on in the looks department, take my hair away and its gonna be downright awful.

:wave: goodbye hair

Embrace the bald.

I gave up and cut mine short at about 30. when it is short, it is not so obvious that the hairline is slowly headed back.....I used to have a forehead...I now have a fivehead.

Rev

My ol'lady says bald is hawt. Thank god, since I haven't had a bit of hair on my head since I was twenty. I ditched my 'hawk and started bic-ing it for a job back then. And now, I couldn't grow a full head of hair if I wanted to.

Embrace the bald Ramsey. . . and grow a scroatie, er, goatie like the rest of bald guys; you'll fit right in! :D

My son has his about 18" long now, drives the marine recruiter nuts on their weekend sat PT days. He's donating it to 'locks of love' for cancer paitents sometime in dec just before he leaves for boot camp...

I have this posted at my work desk:

bizarro.jpg

Just think...Yuel Brinner, Tele Savalas, and Patric Stewart...

Those guys neve had a problem getting any without hair...

and you shouldn't either...

after $10,000 worth of plastic surgery. :D

Ramsey said:
Well it wont be long now. My brothers started falling out when he was 20 or so. I'm 21. I'm sitting here studying and run my hand through my hair, notice a couple hairs fall onto the page. No biggie, one or two that came out. Curious, I do it again a bit firmer and oh so many fall onto the paper. Those that have seen me know I dont have much going on in the looks department, take my hair away and its gonna be downright awful.

:wave: goodbye hair

Don't be so hard on yourself. Bald is cool these days. Beat it to the punch, my friend, that way you can get used to the look.

Professional_Pivot_Motor_Hair_Clipper_Kit.jpg

No one in my family has been balled on either side of my family so I'm thinking I'm home free. No hair loss yet at 18. :)

mdl said:
No one in my family has been balled on either side of my family so I'm thinking I'm home free. No hair loss yet at 18. :)

Balled or bald? I don't mind being bald, but being balled is another story.

Male pattern baldness has been definitively linked to higher testosterone levels. Testosterone is the defining hormone of maleness. Therefore being bald is the pinnacle of being a man.

You might laugh, but ask any gaggle of women in their late twenties and older and they will tell you without fail... bald men are HOT.

I started losing mine at 21. At 35 I now only have ring-around-the-head, kind of an adaptation on Krusty the Clown's classic looks.

I don't mind being bald at all. Now if I could only lose enough weight that my son stops calling me "Dadda the Hutt", I'd be golden...

Here's to baldness and virility...
:cheers:

Beej said:
Now if I could only lose enough weight that my son stops calling me "Dadda the Hutt", I'd be golden...

ROTFLMAO

Ron, maybe you can make a wig for Ramsey... kinda like "locks of love" only without the cancer part.

Lawn Cher' said:
Ron, maybe you can make a wig for Ramsey... kinda like "locks of love" only without the cancer part.

I'm thinking a NAXJA hair drive is in order. Seems like there's a need. :D

--ron

Ramsey said:
I'm sitting here studying and run my hand through my hair, notice a couple hairs fall onto the page. No biggie, one or two that came out. Curious, I do it again a bit firmer and oh so many fall onto the paper.

Well quit running your hand through your hair dumbass!

ramsey, im right there with you, every time i run my hand through my hair, more falls out, but the gf says she likes the short hair, so i started doin that, and soon enough(5 years) ill be bald as anything. just start buzzing your hair short, it'll help you get used to it.

GSequoia said:
Well quit running your hand through your hair dumbass!
I was curious :laugh3:

I'll shave it before it gets too bad, and I look like beej.
Beej said:
Male pattern baldness has been definitively linked to higher testosterone levels. Testosterone is the defining hormone of maleness. Therefore being bald is the pinnacle of being a man.

You might laugh, but ask any gaggle of women in their late twenties and older and they will tell you without fail... bald men are HOT.
What the hell am I suppose to do with those?

Back