• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm still alive...

CheapXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thinkin' about gettin another XJ soon... I gotta get back in a reliable DD. The audi is sweet and fun, but i've spent more money on it in the last 3 months than I dumped into the XJ over its entire life with me.

the XJ is gone, and the MJ is too :cry:

yeah i made the same mistake i bought a wrx and now that is a money pit... i need to get back into my jeep.

the audi is an 84 4000s quattro. gonna drop an AAN 20v in it and boost the everlovinfawk out of it. Need something to drive during the swap

I'm just waitin for a beat old 4-cyl XJ to come along CHEAP. I can drive it for a while, wheel it a little, clear the 13 points off my license from the scirocco & the audi (ever get pulled over for goin 116mph?) then once the audi's ready again, put a hair dryer on the XJ, budget boost, cut it all up, weld in a bunch of heavier stuff, run 32s, no windows, no hatch, no doors, no fear :firedevil

otherwise, life is better.

I build home theaters, do car audio, TV/Electronics repair & of course the standard retail end of it. - www.creativeav.com

Back