• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 ( XJ,YJ,TJ) Front 4340 Chrome-Moly axle shafts complete

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
Spicer 760's, only 2 big bear trips on them on them, stock, 27 spline $400
2498025d1484851645-dana-30-xj-yj-tj-front-4340-chrome-moly-axle-shafts-complete-chromos.jpg

Damn, I'd say I'll take them but I know I can't come get them for a couple weeks. If anyone beats me to it, no hard feelings

Yeah that sucks. Sorry,did't mean to come across as such a low baller. Just found it when I was looking for warranty info on them.

Last edited:
The difference is when he lists his name as the manufacturer, the price goes up??? I think I'm gonna have to wait on these anyway, tires are needed first.

Yeah that sucks. Sorry,did't mean to come across as such a low baller. Just found it when I was looking for warranty info on them.

no worries man, I woulda done the same. Realistically for Naxja guys I shouldn't be asking more than $300 for these but I don't want to lose too much and was trying to make up for getting some Corbeaus for my YJ. I may just hold them til I get that XJ down the line or as extras.

Back