• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congratulations!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Congratulations CNickgo, UNCC_99xj, and StumpXJ! Your newly elected BOD! :eek:

Yay!

Good luck guys..........you're gonna need it! LOL

Way to go guys!

I'm excited to see what you guys do for the SEC!

:party:

These guys are gonna do great things I tell ya, GREAT THINGS!!!!!

Yay!

Good luck guys..........you're gonna need it! LOL

For some reason, I just pictured you basically throwing us the keys to the chapter and running away as fast as you could lol.

Thanks for the support guys! Looking forward to continuing the great job Ed, Mark and Glenn have done for the SEC!

I forgot to vote, the email from lobster saying "if it is an election year" tripped me out though.

Regardless. Congrats. Now that NC has the reigns, maybe we can get some NAXJA attendance at local events.

The Flats, The Farm, DPG, etc...

We are two members who happen to reside in NC. That doesn't change that decisions will be made for the benefit of the entire chapter. That's not to say we won't try to promote and support worthy events at the private locations you mentioned, but don't expect a sudden surge of people coming eastward.

Nick, Stump and Tim Congrats guys! Ed, Mark and Glenn thanks for the warm welcome at the crawl 2010. You guys made the SEC great. I drive 5 hours to see y'all, the wheeling is just a bonus!

As an added bonus, the new BOD members don't have to deal with Alec.......:D

For some reason, I just pictured you basically throwing us the keys to the chapter and running away as fast as you could lol.

Muuuwahahahahaha! (Evil laugh)

Eerie. I read Aaron's post about the crawl just as "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive" came on my iPod.

And congrats to the board. Don't forget guys, we have SEC representation on the National BOD also. Let us know if we can be if help.

We are two members who happen to reside in NC. That doesn't change that decisions will be made for the benefit of the entire chapter. That's not to say we won't try to promote and support worthy events at the private locations you mentioned, but don't expect a sudden surge of people coming eastward.

There's a ton of great wheeling in NC. No reason not to host an event here. A naxja uwharrie trip would be very beneficial to all I think. I'm speaking in terms of a month or 2 notice. Long enough for big attendance.

Uwharrie is not a difficult trail system, but its a great place for a group to get together and get to know eachother. I would just like it to be feasable for me to attend more than the crawl. I know there's a good many NC boys and gals here.

This is something I would like to see happen. A little give and take instead of always being in tennesee would be nice. I know Ghost has offered up his place, a 2 hour trip is a lot better than 6 plus.

Not meaning to rant, just saying not all change is bad.

The crawl isn't in Tennessee and hasn't been for some time as I understand. Of the last 2 flogs I attended, only one had been in TN. Actually, I've only wheeled in TN 2x since I got my XJ. Most of my trips are in KY or AL.

Congrats Guys.

The crawl isn't in Tennessee and hasn't been for some time as I understand. Of the last 2 flogs I attended, only one had been in TN. Actually, I've only wheeled in TN 2x since I got my XJ. Most of my trips are in KY or AL.

I'm aware the crawl is in Harlan, but we don't do any major events in NC. Most meets, etc... Seem to be in Tennessee

I'm aware the crawl is in Harlan, but we don't do any major events in NC. Most meets, etc... Seem to be in Tennessee

Hummm. Theres a thought. One or 2 public parks in the Carolinas should be the reason for the people that actively wheel to drive hours beyond a park with good stuff, just to wheel kodak rock. Its not that we hate the carolina people, its that the wheeling on that side sucks. Im not dragging 6+ hours to go ride sub mediocre trails when i can drive less than 4 and run any of the good parks the sec has to offer. I know im not the only one that feels this way. You should all move to this side instead. Its what the cool kids have apparently done.

Back