• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 35, lift leaf springs, and 1.5" lift shackles

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
so i finally got my axle pulled to do the d44 swap, and i'm selling off my uneeded parts.

dana 35 rear axle, complete. needs new brake shoes, but otherwise good. $75

pro comp? rear leaf springs. they seem to sag out at about 2.5" of lift. $100

1.5" lift shackles. not sure on the brand, but they are pretty beefy. they have grease fittings on them as well. used for a few months, good condition. i paid about $90 for them. $60

bilstein 5100 series rear shocks for 3-4" of lift. good condition, used for only a few months. paid $180ish for the pair, selling for $80 for the pair.

skyjacker nitro rear shocks for 5-6" of lift. look hardly used. $40/pair

Damn I was to late for the Bilsteins

Dammit Vanimal man, I could use those rear shocks! But no coins this week! If you still have them in a week or so I will take em, I will check back when I the leperchaun who stole all me gold. Hahaha

Yes the skyjackers. I've got my poor stock height bilsteins spaced out as far as I can to fit my now 5" budget boosted xj! Lol. The bilsteins are great there just too short now.

haha ok, just making sure you saw the bilsteins are sold. i have some older front ones i can throw in if it'll hold you over till you can afford new ones.

That's cool I'm actually picking up one front from RWK Haus... tomorrow and then I will have to order up another matching. His is brand new with 3 years of bench racing on it! And for $25 I couldn't pass it up. But thanks for the offer. Like I said if you still have those skyjackers in a week or so I will hit you up for them.

Hey Vanimal, if you still have those skyjacker rear shocks I should be able to send money for them mon or Tuesday I think. Then I just gotta figure out how to get them, shipping? Parts train?

Let me know man, thanks.

whatever works man, parts train might work. u going to socalfest? worst case scenario right there.

I can't make it to socalfest. But worst case if your going to be there, I'm sure either Grimm or Cracker or Ryno will be there. If they can get to Cracker either directly or via Grimm, or to Ryno then I can get my hands on them from there. Or I send an extra $20 and you ducktape em together and ship em to me! I'm sure we can figure something out.

Back