• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front axle kit Dana 30 Chrome moly kit complete NEW w warranty

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
425$ out the door! this is a very limited time offer. I have 3 available and this is up on 4 boards and 2 internet advertisment forums.

Axles are chrome moly, with new spicer ujoints and the shafts carry a two year warranty.

These are New big name shafts. Can say whose they are, really I cant. But lets just say they are from a company that sells more then I would guess anyone one else in axles.

thats over 25% off my regularly LOW price!

Robert
714-875-2414
[email protected]
http://www.rwkhaussupply.com

27 spline

A brand that I cant say who... They are from a big name as I said, and have the warranty thru RWK Haus Supply..

well its your money..

And maybe its just that you are under the belief that the brand really matters much?

If I said they were Ten factory would you take em? What about Yukon? Or what about Nitro?

You're right it is. I work hard for my money and I guess I just don't like the idea of paying for something that I don't know 100% of what I'm getting.

I'm not knocking your sale, I would just prefer to know what it was that I was actually buying.

Good day to you.

You're right it is. I work hard for my money and I guess I just don't like the idea of paying for something that I don't know 100% of what I'm getting.

I'm not knocking your sale, I would just prefer to know what it was that I was actually buying.

Good day to you.
I bet if you contact him back channel he would tell you the brand. :eyes:

Good day to you.

In the axle business. And even cross's over to the gear side some...

about 50-75% of the chromoly axles, that are Not usa made (about 99$ of all axles that is), are from the same factorys and supply the different Names on the boxes.

for example... A brand x labeled box can have a axle in it that is from the same exact run, maybe even the next axle on the production line,yet is in a brand y box, and the the next production axle is in a brand z box. etc...

SO, your kidding yourself and wasting your money in this area of drivetrain if you think brand x is any better or wrost then brand y or z...

The only real difference is the customer service, price and warranty..

Edit...
Yes there are some axles to stay away from, and I would never touch those nor sell them.

well shipping would probabily be around 35$, but thats not to far to drive, or train to you?

Back