• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" to 4.5 rear lift opinions

Yeah depending how I park lol. I'm probably about 2 and 3/4 if I parked level. Not too bad for what I need. So it sounds like I should be looking for a 1.5 shackle lift?
Thanks

No it's just a indicator of how the springs are built. I have no experience with "Zone" but RE springs always deliver more because they accounted for additional vehicle weight. If your already down a 1/2", it will effect how is does with longer shackles. It you get 1" out of 1" shackles, you may only get 1-1/4" out of 1-1/2" shackles.

Ok so summer is here and hopefully I'm actually going to do this lol. I have collected all my front end parts. Time for the rear again. What are the best options for my need. I re-read and can someone please tell me about shackle replicators? I'm thinking those and an extended shackle. I would like to gain roughly 2" in the rear.
Thanks

A shackle relocation bracket and extended shackles is the best way to get you where you want and keep a nice ride.

I will 2nd this! Lift shackles are the way to go over blocks. They will most likely give you a poor shackle angle and ride quality on the road. Pick up a set of shackles and brackets. I believe Ironman 4x4 sell theirs as a kit.

I will 2nd this! Lift shackles are the way to go over blocks. They will most likely give you a poor shackle angle and ride quality on the road. Pick up a set of shackles and brackets. I believe Ironman 4x4 sell theirs as a kit.

x4....
extended shackles & HDO relocation bracket...

off course you will need to address the SYE and other sh*t.

good luck

Back