• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ fuel system parts, bumper, and wheels

HouseVVares

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, cleaning out some parts from my never ending XJ project. Everything is in Round Rock, Texas. I have pictures of all the items I can send if you are interested in anything. I'm willing to ship the pump and pump assembly. I'm thinking the other items are more trouble to ship that I want to deal with. I'm willing to drive a "reasonable" distance to help deliver the heavier items. Please let me know if any questions.

All of the fuel system parts I bought were for the 1997 to 2001 Cherokees with the 4.0L engine.

OEM poly fuel tank from a 1998 4.0L Cherokee. It was removed as I have swapped my Jeep to a fuel cell. The tank was working well when I removed it; pump and sender. No external leaks. It will include the fuel pump and sender assembly that was in it when I removed it. I can also include the used fuel tank straps if you want them.
$100

Delphi OEM spec fuel pump with new filter socks and a new tank assembly gasket. This pump is new and has not been used.
$60

Carter OEM spec fuel pump housing assembly (part number P75040M). This includes the internal tank housing, new fuel pump, filter socks, new fuel level sender, and all the hoses and electrical connections. This assembly is new in the box. Bought for my project but I ended up not using it and it was outside the time period for me to return it.
$60

JCR Offroad fuel tank skid plate. This is used but in excellent shape. No impacts, dents, or gouges. Made from 3/16” steel. Note you will need a set of nut strips or some way to mount the skid plate to the frame rails. See the JCR webpage for more info if you need.
$200

JCR Offroad DIY rear bumper. This fits 1984 to 2001 Cherokees. This is used but in excellent shape. No impacts, dents, or gouges. Made from 3/16” steel. Has a 2” receiver hitch tube. I primed and then painted it with UPol Raptorliner textured paint. This includes a set of the rear unibody tie in brackets. See the JCR webpage for more info if you need.
$450

Pro Comp Series 89 rims: 17x8, 5x4.5” bolt pattern, 4.5” backspace (0 offset). I have five of these rims. These are practically brand new, no scratches or damage to the rims. I bought them new and used these for a few hundred miles of local driving then came across a deal on a different size I liked better. So these go back up for sale.
$750

Back