• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Carrier, Neon, Hi Lift and more

mdoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
Various Purple Neon tubes:, Multiple lengths: $40

Factory Cherokee Rear towhook:$25

K&N Direct Fit filter, Fits 1998 Ford Ranger w/3.0 Litre engine, maybe otehrs too. In Great shape, less than 2000 miles on it:$20

Police Cruiser center console, mostly new, In good shape but dusty (very) needs cleaned. Were $250 new, first $50 takes it.

Hella 550 Amber fog lights,in good shape with covers:$40

Factory Cherokee Rear TowHook and mount: needs cleanedup, ready to bolt on.$30

Custom 4x4 Rear Tire Carrier This tire carrier mounts to about any bumper with a flat rear facing surface. This is also a no rattle style carrier that is adjustable for tension and can be LOCKED keep theives out of your rear gate. $225 obo $265 + 75 Shipping plus 2+weeks build time....also included, free of charge is a HI LIFT jack mount.Not shown in pic below.

Hi Lift Style Jack Main bar has surface rust. Main mechanism is perfect and unused. $35
xj_tire_carrier.jpg

hey everyone I am outof town at the moment, will try to get my brother to box it up and get teh weight, I didnt do any of that when I had posted it, bear with me...

any updates man??? back in town? Really would like to get that thing.
Thanks.

Back