• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" MT/R, coils springs, KJ rear disc backing plates

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
35x12.5xr15 Goodyear MT/R Kevlar, 75% tread, tire has had a hard life. Tread is chunked up, sidewall has cuts and scrapes, inner bead missing some rubber due to careless technician removing tire from wheel(me). Still holds air and will make a great spare. $80 OBO
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

RE 7.5" lift coil springs, only 1 run, approx 2 years old. Bought them with the intention of cutting them down to the correct size but decided to go a different way. $90 OBO

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

KJ rear disc brake backing plates. What you see is what you get. No other parts available. $30 OBO
standard.jpg

Are the prices too high for you? Make me a reasonable offer. Please respond via PM.

Those KJ backing plates will bolt onto an 8.25 for a disc brake conversion yes?

Add rotors and calipers and run?

I realize parking brake would be a lot more work. Good deal for someone! If they don't sell, put them aside for me next time we hook up.

Those KJ backing plates will bolt onto an 8.25 for a disc brake conversion yes?

Add rotors and calipers and run?

I realize parking brake would be a lot more work. Good deal for someone! If they don't sell, put them aside for me next time we hook up.

Yep, bolt onto an 8.25. Even saved the longer studs for the thicker disc backing plate.

The park brake is an easy thing too with a cable clamp and some work with a grinder.

Coil springs are back up for grabs.

MT/R hasn't been picked up yet, still available at this point.

Backing plates spoken for at this time.

Everything is still available. Hvae had some interest but so far nobody has followed through.

$60 for the tire

$80 for the coils

$40 shipped for the backing plates.

shit, i thought it was all gone or i'd have taken the backing plates.

put them aside for me.

Backing plates are sold. I finally got around to shipping them to Johnny Walker :anon:

Tire and coil springs still available.

hey Brian,

Will you be near the south bay or peninsula anytime soon? I will take the tire if so. This is the guy that almost rolled his tj on the stair step at Hollister at the toy drive. :gee:

Either he'll be coming down to me or I'll be going up to him, he has the front axle off of my jeep right now.

I'm in Mountain View and can get it to me.

Back