• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy B-Day Cal

Paul S

NAXJA Member #103
party1:

standard

Paul

damn, Paul blew my cover. I even removed my birthday from my naxja profile so it wouldnt show up today ;)

damn i forgot, and im the one that reminded YOU on sunday hahahha tip a pint back for me bro. :cheers:

have a good one Cal!

The sad thing is I tried to stay up till midnight to post it last night, but I couldn't do it, fell asleep at 11:45.

P

I got like 8 text messages last night between 11:57 and 12:05, that were all "inb4naxja" or "first!".

I didn't think that many people were that bored. :)

The sad thing is I tried to stay up till midnight to post it last night, but I couldn't do it, fell asleep at 11:45.

P

I messaged him at 9 something this AM. I could have been first to post, but like I said, I was trying to be nice. I should have known someone else would have if I didn't. But then I'd be the one to blame for blowing it. I've already done enough to Cal :D.

HDB CAL! Sorry I missed posting it this morning.

hope it's a great day!

party1:party1::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

HBD Cal!

Back