• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

back to cleghorn!!!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
well, i want to take my boss out on a run in his new to him YJ, and cleghorn seems like the best option at the moment. so lets do this. it MUST be a sunday, preferably morning... meet at the trailhead around 10? im not sure on a date yet. all i know is is has to be a sunday because thats the only day our shop is closed.

just trying to see whos interested :wantyou:

EDIT: how about august 12th? i gotta run it by him first tho.

if my springs ever come in, ill be there.

Gerr said:
tim wana barrow my 3 inch springs and spacers? I aint using them

I am going to say yes until his others come in. After they get here then we can swap them.

Next week on the lincoln locker will work out great, just PM me. I will be in Oakland on Monday, Pismo on Wed and Thurs.

Thanks
Dennis

Leep said:
I am going to say yes until his others come in. After they get here then we can swap them.

Next week on the lincoln locker will work out great, just PM me. I will be in Oakland on Monday, Pismo on Wed and Thurs.

Thanks
Dennis
I would have had it done today but I had a snag happen while having lunch with my wife celibrating my new job........she got hired at volt telcom in victorville

Gerr said:
I would have had it done today but I had a snag happen while having lunch with my wife celibrating my new job........she got hired at volt telcom in victorville

Right on congrats to both.

I should be at cleghorn as well depending on the time, I have a crap load of stuff on the weekends happening.

I would love to, but I will be in Big Bear. Running Deep Creek with a buddy from AZ and my wife will take her TJ!

I will post up to see if anyone is interested...

My better judgement says no cleghorn for me for a while. ;)

The last run showed I have some transfercase issues to work out .. and well, I'm not looking for high carnage trails this summer. :)

I'm out of town that weekend

I would like to go the 12th, but the 11th is the Jeepspeed night race, so I will probably be a little on the tired side....

tcm glx said:
I would like to go the 12th, but the 11th is the Jeepspeed night race, so I will probably be a little on the tired side....
boooooooooooooo! i made it to azusa all day on 0 sleep!

Back