• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual JV Trip.....Goatfest. Nov 16 through 18th

Yup....its that time again.

We unofficially meet on the lake bed and wheel...... for those in the know I'll see you there. For those not in the know, come to means dry lake bed and come hang with us.

Dirty, naughty, gross, yuck.
Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
lastara

I'll be there and bringing a few new people with me

I will see you all Friday Night. Bringing the buggy.

I'm renting an rv and tried uhaul for a trailer but they are sending me too far away for the pickup.

So apparently.... the group of guys who beat me out here are now parked on snob knob which is after the bridge on the left so we'll be there and not on the lake bed.

Long story short a big rainstorm about a month ago caused a bunch of RVs to get stuck so some people are apprehensive to go down to the lakebed

See you all up there... Arna and I will be in a gold Toy Stepside XCab with a Poptop camper...

Snob knob it is... where Tony & crowd often camp?

I'm confirmed, will be getting there Sat afternoon and staying the night; lawzy help us all.

I'll be staying at the "other" camp, wink-wink-nudge, so come visit me old friends! I'll be in my pickup, a white F-150 with black wheels and a tarantula sticker on the left rear side window. Black toolbox in the bed and a sprint car sticker on the rear window.

Same time, same place this year? I hear rumors of a change of venue, but maybe that’s just to keep me from showing up.

I'm trying to get the XJ done by then, even if it is to just haul tent, chairs, and beer to camp for the weekend.

Back