• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97+ IRO Tank Skid BNIB

sandfreestyle

NAXJA Forum User
Accidently ordered an IRO tank skid for the wrong year XJ. Skid is brand new never mounted, even has the foam wrapping on it and around the hardware. Located in the Sylmar area of the SFV. Looking for $200obo, or would consider trade for a 14 bolt w/ disc brakes.

Accidently ordered an IRO tank skid for the wrong year XJ. Skid is brand new never mounted, even has the foam wrapping on it and around the hardware. Located in the Sylmar area of the SFV. Looking for $200obo, or would consider trade for a 14 bolt w/ disc brakes.
Would you like to trade for a 84-96 tomken tank skid. Brand new.

Last edited:
No problem, most of my parts rig is already spoken for, but if anyone backs out on the front end I'll let you know.

EDIT: Helps if I read all the ad info and not just what I want to see.

Im thinking that is a little too far south for me. Unfortunately I don't know any buddies that go to the LA area from back home.

Unless a parts train can be made to Bakersfield on my behalf, I am out of the picture.

Last edited:
That would be awesome. Let me talk to the wife and see avoid sending you the funds.
My parents house is on the west side of the outer city limits so not sure exactly where your trip is planned in relation to Bakersfield.

No worries, Let me know dates and I can make a point to meet up. Unless of course its during my vacation to Mexico. haha

Do you have an idea when you'll know for sure that you're going to make the trip to Oregon?

I am passing on the skid guys, wife convinced me to order from IRO just due to ease of having it land at the door without thinking.

Back