• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shout out from Dubuque IA

ruffrich26

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up y'all my name is Rich new to the forum and new to the Dubuque area I'm from South Elgin IL "Northwest suburbs of Chicago" But I go to school up here in Dubuque IA Just wanted to get in touch with anyone that wheels out here definitely looking to get a group together for the 17th we all going down to the Cliffs hit me up let me know!

:peace: Rich

dubuque...hmm...

we don't allow your kind on here :)

my entire family is pretty much from dubuque...so im very familiar with the area. currently i live in des moines. welcome to the mwc! we're you selling a roof rack on another forum by chance?

Hey bro, glad to see you joined! :thumbup:

There's a run on the 10th as well with some of the guys off of here. I might try to do the run on the 17th also, but not sure yet if I can make it.

Lmao nah I'm actually from South Elgin Il but I do enjoy Dubuque and No sorry no roof rack here

dubuque...hmm...

we don't allow your kind on here :)

my entire family is pretty much from dubuque...so im very familiar with the area. currently i live in des moines. welcome to the mwc! we're you selling a roof rack on another forum by chance?

Hey if you can make it the 17th its gonna be awesome actually my first time actually on a trail. I'm investing in skids new solid diff cover with Aussie locker and sliders I'm stoked!

Back