• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuse Panel/Bulkhead Connector Gasket?

RAVC1

NAXJA Forum User
I have had reason to separate the fuse panel and bulkhead connector but was unable to find a gasket at the dealer or in my parts catalog. Can anyone refer me to a solution they have found useful for this connection?

The gasket I am referring to is black in color and runs around the perimeter of the two connectors and horizontally through the center of the connector/fuse panel because the central bolt also seals with this gasket.

Thanks,

Rick

I have found them to be delicate; you disassemble this connector and the gasket fails - period. I may need to admit some time in the future that my technique is causing this failure but I am uncertain. I was forced to be cautious in removing my fuse panel and separating it from the bulkhead connector - I am 6' and the bolts holding this assembly together is not easy to reach; nor are the two that secure the fuse panel to the firewall.

Rick

Back